As a Nissan Dealership, we have a fantastic range of innovative and market leading vehicles. However, we don’t rest on our laurels, we continuously strive to deliver beyond expectations.
- Do you have motor trade and/or sales experience?
- Are you looking to work outside of the normal 9-5?
At Chorley Group we are looking for a Digital Customer Service Advisor to join our Digital Response Team. The department is responsible for handling inbound customer enquiries via all our digital platforms, including live chat, our website, Facebook and third party website leads including AutoTrader, Carwow and Motors. As always, our customers will be dealt with in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
We have 2 role’s available within our Digital Response Team, both based on a 35 hour working week, working designated shifts to cover Morning’s, Daytime’s, Evening’s and Weekends. There will be additional hours required to cover holidays within the team.Key Responsibilities
- Following the Company sales process 100% of the time, from enquiry through to delivery and beyond.
- Maintain excellent customer relations and rapport.
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems.
- Compliance with industry standards/processes.
- Demonstrate the Chorley Group family ethos of 'Big Enough to Cope, Small Enough to Care'
- Motor trade and/or sales experience is essential
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Experience in using typical IT systems
- The drive to self-motivate and hit your team and personal response targets
- Great written communication skills
- The ability to multi task effectively
- Prioritising workload
- Ability to work productively on your own
- Sound time management skills
Application - Email your CV email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential